Julie Perrine International, LLC
Last Updated: February 27, 2023
What information do we collect and how do we collect it?
The information that we may collect from or about you broadly falls into the following categories:
- Information that you voluntarily provide to us, for example, your contact information and payment information.
- Information that we collect through your use of the Services, for example, data collected by the servers used to operate the Services (e.g., IP addresses), data collected by cookies, and data collected by analytics and advertising services.
We collect information you voluntarily provide to us.
Contact Information. You can visit and use the Services without voluntarily sharing your contact information with us, but you will be required to provide your contact information to register for an All Things Admin or Julie Perrine Training account and to use certain other features of the Services. We will collect any contact information from or about you that you choose to submit to us, which may include your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, and payment information, as well as the name of your company. For example, you must provide your contact information when you register for an All Things Admin or Julie Perrine Training account, when you place an order via the Services, when you subscribe to our newsletter, when you request to download our resources, and when responding to a survey or fill out a form on the Services. To register for an All Things Admin or Julie Perrine Training account you will need to provide your name and email address.
We will use your contact information as described below, including to set up your All Things Admin or Julie Perrine Training account, to provide you with resources and training materials, to communicate with you in response to your account and your requests for information, subject in each case to your communications preferences, and applicable laws. If you provide your mobile or other telephone number to us, you consent to receiving telephone calls from us at that telephone number as described below.
Information We Collect When You Opt In to Marketing Communications. If you sign up for the Services or otherwise opt in to receive promotions from us, you will need to submit your name and email address. We will use this information to provide you with promotional and other electronic communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in the applicable email. We may use third-party email providers, including Infusionsoft, to deliver these communications to you.
Event Registration Information. Information required for event registration may vary by event and will be disclosed at the point of registration. Required fields may include, in addition to the contact information listed above, the organization or company for whom you work and your title.
Webinar Sign-Up Information. To sign up for a Company webinar, you may be redirected to websites operated by our webinar providers. Webinar sign-up requests submitted through those websites, including all information you provide in the course of making those requests, will be submitted directly to the applicable webinar provider and will then be shared with Company.
Information we collect through your use of the Services
IP Addresses, Location Data, and Related Data. When you use the Service or visit our websites, we may automatically collect certain information from your device. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), this information may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws. Specifically, the servers used to operate and provide the Services may collect data pertaining to you and the equipment, software, and communication methods you use to access the Internet and the Services, including Internet protocol (“IP”) addresses assigned to the computers and other devices from where you access the Internet, your Internet service provider (ISP), your device ID number, your approximate geographic location, your browser type, the pages you access on the Services, the websites you access before and after visiting the Services, the length of time you spend on the Services, date and time stamps, and clickstream data. Company may use this information to administer the Services and its servers, to generate statistical information, to monitor and analyze Services traffic and usage patterns, to monitor and help prevent fraud, to investigate complaints and violations of our policies, and to improve the Services’ content and the products, services, materials, and other content that we describe or make available through the Services (see also how we use Google Analytics as described below). We may combine this information with other Collected Information (including personal information) and information obtained from third parties for security reasons and to protect our rights or the rights of others as discussed below. The suppliers that we use to provide the Services may collect information about your visits to the Services and other websites. Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technologies as explained further below under “Cookies.”
- Operationally necessary. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Services. For example, these cookies are required to identify irregular website behavior, prevent fraudulent activity, and improve security. They also allow users of the Services to make use of its functions, for example, shopping carts, saved search, and similar functions. Without these cookies, services that you have requested cannot be provided.
- Functionality related. These cookies allow us to offer you enhanced functionality when accessing or using the Services. This may include to remembering choices you make, for example and as applicable, remembering your username, preferences, or settings, remembering if you reacted to something on or through the Services so that you are not asked to do it again, remembering if you have used any feature of the Services before, restricting the number of times you are shown a particular advertisement, remembering your location, and enabling social media components. As described above, you may disable functional cookies, but if you do so then various functions of the Services may be unavailable to you or may not work the way you want them to.
- Performance related. These cookies assess the performance of the Services, including as party of our analytic practices to help us understand how visitors use and interact with the Services, for example, which pages on our websites users visit most often. These cookies also enable us to personalize content and remember your preferences (e.g., your choice of language, country, or region). These cookies help us improve the way our websites work and provide a better, personalized user experience. Some of our performance-related cookies are managed for us by third parties. However, we don’t allow those third parties to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
- Advertising or targeted related. The Services may implement advertising or targeted-related cookies, which record your visits to the Services, the pages you have visited on our websites, and the links you have clicked. They gather information about your browsing habits and remember that you have visited a particular website. Company and its third-party advertising platforms or networks may use this information to make the Services, their content, and advertisements displayed on our websites more relevant to your interests (this is sometimes called “behavioral” or “targeted” advertising and is further discussed below). These types of cookies are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. To find out more about interest-based ads and your choices, please visit the Digital Advertising Alliance, the Network Advertising Initiative, the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Europe, http://www.allaboutcookies.org, and http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
Advertising Networks, Personalized Advertising, Remarketing, and Retargeting. From time to time the Services may use or participate in advertising networks and related advertising services, including those that are managed and provided by third-party advertising servers, advertising agencies, technology vendors, and research firms. These services collect information about your visits to and interactions with the Services and other websites and will use that information to target advertisements for goods and services. The information collected may be associated with your personal information. These targeted advertisements may appear on the Services or on other websites. Advertising networks often gather data about consumers who view advertisements to make inferences about a consumer’s interests and preferences, which enables their computers to deliver advertisements directly targeted to the consumer’s specific interests. This practice is often referred to as “online behavioral advertising.” For example, a third-party advertising network might collect the type of Internet browser you use, the type of computer operating system you use, the domain name of a website you visit, whether or not you visit specific pages of the Services and other websites, the location of your Internet service provider, the date and time of a visit to a website, and other interactions between you and a website.
To change your preferences with respect to certain online ads and to obtain more information about third-party ad networks and online behavioral advertising, please visit the National Advertising Initiative Consumer opt-out page or the Digital Advertising Alliance Self-Regulatory Program. Please remember that changing your settings with individual browsers or ad networks will not necessarily carry over to other browsers or ad networks. As a result, depending on the opt-outs you request, you may still see our ads from time to time.
How do we use and share Collected Information?
- We use Collected Information for the purpose for which it was collected, including to process your requests for resources and related transactions and to administer the Services.
- We use Collected Information to communicate with you.
- We share Collected Information with the suppliers that provide us with services in connection with the Services.
- To personalize your experience on the Services.
- To evaluate and improve our products and the Services and to aggregate data on users of our Services.
- To improve customer service.
Purpose Collected & Communication with You. We will use and share your personal information and other Collected Information for the purpose for which it was collected, for example, to process your requests for resources and information, to administer Company business activities, to process and communicate with you in connection with your purchases and account, and to provide you with information and communications that you request. If you contact us for support or assistance in using the Services, we may use Collected Information to determine whether or not your system meets the minimum requirements needed to access and use the Services and otherwise to contact you regarding your request.
Evaluation and Improvement of the Services, User Demographics, and Aggregation. We may use and disclose Collected Information: to analyze, develop, and improve the content, materials, products, and services that we make available (including the Services); to inform marketing and communication plans and strategies; to understand the Services’ demographics and user preferences; and to evaluate Services user needs and customize Services content, promotional emails, and users’ browsing experience. We may also aggregate personal information and other Collected Information to create aggregate data on Services users that describes users as a group but does not reveal the identity of individual users. We may use aggregate data to understand Services users’ needs, to determine Services user demographics and usage patterns, to determine what kinds of products and services we can provide, and to improve and enrich our products, our services, and the Services.
Security and Protection of Rights. We may use Collected Information and share it with third parties to the extent permitted by applicable law, including in the event of a subpoena, court order, or law enforcement request. Company will use Collected Information and share it with third parties if we believe doing so is necessary to operate the Services or to protect our rights or the rights of others, including disclosing information necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action in the event of a violation of our contracts, terms, or policies.
Do we share your personal information?
We describe below some circumstances in which we share your data. Unless you give us your permission, we generally will not sell, trade, or otherwise share your personal information with third parties except as described below.
Business Transfers. We may choose to buy or sell assets from time to time. We may share Collected Information in connection with the evaluation of those transactions. We may transfer Collected Information if we enter into those transactions. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control or reorganization, personal information and other Collected Information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
To Protect Company and Others. We may share your personal information with law enforcement, regulatory authorities, courts with competent jurisdictions, emergency services, and other necessary third parties for legal, protection, security, and safety purposes, including: (a) to comply with laws or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests and legal process; (b) to perform credit checks, report or collect debts owed; (c) to protect the rights and property of Company, its agents and customers, and others, including to enforce our agreements, policies, and terms and to protect our network and physical assets; and (d) to protect the safety of our employees, agents, and customers, and any other person.
Legal Basis for Processing Your Personal Information (EEA Only)
If you are an individual from the EEA, our legal basis for collecting and using personal information will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where: (a) we have your consent to do so; (b) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you (e.g., to deliver services you have requested); or (c) where the processing is in our or a third party’s legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If you have any questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided further below provided below under “Contact Us.”
International Transfers of Your Personal Information
In operating the Service, your personal information may be transferred to, stored in, and processed in countries other than the country in which you are resident. Those countries may have data protection laws that are different from those of your country and, in some cases, may not be as protective. Specifically, our website servers and some of our service providers are located in the United States and our third-party service providers and partners operate around the world. This means that when we collect your personal information we may process it in other countries.
How Do We Protect Collected Information?
Company does not guarantee that loss, misuse, or alteration of Collected Information will not occur, but we implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of information under our control. Specifically, on our payment pages, Secure Socket Layers (SSL) technology is used to encrypt information passed between your web browser and our systems. The storage and communication of information can never be completely secure, so we do not guarantee that communications or other information that you submit or that are otherwise provided to us will be completely secure.
How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Information?
With regard to personal information collected using Google Analytics as discussed above, that information will be retained for 26 months after your last activity on the Services.
For personal information that we process on behalf of our customers, we will retain that personal information in accordance with the terms of our agreement with them, subject to applicable law.
Your Rights and Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
You may have the following data protection rights under applicable data protection laws:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by visiting the Service account or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition, if you are a resident of the European Union, you can object to the processing of your personal information, you can ask us to restrict processing of your personal information, and you can request portability of your personal information. You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact information provided below under “Contact Us.”
- You have the right to opt out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt out of other forms of marketing, such as postal marketing or telemarketing, if applicable, then please contact us using the contact information provided below under “Contact Us.”
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information please contact your local data protection authority. Contact information for data protection authorities in the EEA, Switzerland, and certain non-European countries (including the United States and Canada) are available here.
- For details on how to manage your preferences for cookies and tracking technologies within your web browser, please read the information provided above under “Cookies.”
Access by Children
The Services are not directed at children under 16 years of age. Company does not knowingly collect or use information from children under 16 through the Service. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided personal information to us through the Service, please contact us at info[at]julieperrine.com and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information.
Julie Perrine International, LLC
17437 Carey Road #172
Westfield, Indiana 46074